Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 17 - Strong Bad

Well, this is late and I only remember the one dream now. It's nice and weird though. Sadly, this replaces today's dream that I unfortunately just forgot.


Dream #!: Strong Bad

This dream is loosely affiliated with Homestar Runner. Anyway, it starts out with Strong Bad going to an alternate universe or something where there's this giant car or something and he's driving over a bunch of people. There's some sort of resistence group that's against him driving over people, and then he drives up a ramp and does that move where you fly through the air in slow motion and then jump out at the apex of your arc. He whips out a hammer and does this whole slow-motion fight scene with everyone. At this point perspective shifts and I get a body. I fly up in the air and watch as lots of people show up and he starts being ridiculously outnumbered. At this point I'm like "holy cow, I'm flying, I must be dreaming." The dream turns lucid and I start commenting to myself about how this is a lucid dream. I say to myself that I should be able to control the dream. Then I wake up.

No comments: